When to use the VH Variant compression garment?
- Recommended to use in the first post-operative stage after abdominal plastic surgery, vaser lipo, tummy liposuction and Mummy Makeover.
- Also suitable for use post C-Section delivery
- Female post-operative compression girdle is ideal after abdominal plastic surgery, vaser lipo, tummy liposuction and Mummy Makeover. Also suitable for use post C-Section delivery.
- The compression garment comes up to just below breasts with a narrow hem and buckles, where detachable and adjustable shoulder straps can be attached to ensure correct fit and to prevent slipping or rolling
- The straps can be attached between breasts or on side of the garment
- The abdomen area is reinforced with a double lined fabric for optimal compression in this area
- The garment has three rows of hooks for closure on both sides, ideal for adjusting compression in individual areas
- Closing on both sides with three rows of hooks for maximum possible adjustment of compression in individual areas
- The crotch area contains a hygienic opening with three adjustable rows of hooks for comfortable wear all day
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for the LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex)
- Material composition: 78 % POLYAMIDE, 22 % ELASTANE
Classic material Variant fastening
1. Before you start, remove all your clothes except for underwear so that the measurement is not distorted – it is the only way to get the most accurate results. Also, it is important to stand upright, have a loose belly and breathe naturally.
2. When the measurements are taken, the measuring tape must be in a horizontal position. The tape must not point downwards or upwards so as not to distort the measurements.
3. When taking measurements, do not tighten the tape around your body, it must touch the body, but must not be too tight or too loose.
4. Write all measurements on paper and re-measure again for accuracy.
Please, measure yourself couple of times to be sure of your sizing in each body area. Take note of your measurements pre-surgery as this can be referred to later, to check the healing progress and to indicate where the post-surgery Oedema is moving to.
Do you fall in between sizes?
For most women, hips are the widest body part. If your hips fall into a higher size category than your waist, you should always choose the size that is applicable to your hips. If on the other hand, your hip measurements fall into a smaller size than your waist measurement (prior to a surgery), then you would go down a size in the waist to reflect the hip measurements.
Please consult the sizing charts if in any doubt.