When to use TF Variant garment?
- Recommended to use in the initial post-operative stage after liposuction of the lower part of tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hips and thighs
- Suitable also for all vaser lipo procedures in areas mentioned above
- Female compression postoperative garment is suitable after liposuction of buttocks, hips or thighs. Suitable also after vaser lipo
- The compression garment has a narrow hem around the waist
- The lower abdomen is reinforced with double lined fabric for an optimal compression in this area
- The legs extend to just above knees and are finished with a soft lace hem, so the garment never rolls or squeezes
- The closure with three rows of hooks is located over the abdomen
- There is a hygienic opening in the crotch for all day comfort, easy use of bathroom; own underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment
- Closure with three rows of hooks over the abdomen
- Variable adjustment of compression in individual parts as needed
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex)
- Material composition: 75 % POLYAMIDE, 25 % ELASTANE
Classic material Variant fastening
1. Before you start, remove all your clothes except for underwear so that the measurement is not distorted – it is the only way to get the most accurate results. Also, it is important to stand upright, have a loose belly and breathe naturally.
2. When the measurements are taken, the measuring tape must be in a horizontal position. The tape must not point downwards or upwards so as not to distort the measurements.
3. When taking measurements, do not tighten the tape around your body, it must touch the body, but must not be too tight or too loose.
4. Write all measurements on paper and re-measure again for accuracy.
Please, measure yourself couple of times to be sure of your sizing in each body area. Take note of your measurements pre-surgery as this can be referred to later, to check the healing progress and to indicate where the post-surgery Oedema is moving to.
Do you fall in between sizes?
For most women, hips are the widest body part. If your hips fall into a higher size category than your waist, you should always choose the size that is applicable to your hips. If on the other hand, your hip measurements fall into a smaller size than your waist measurement (prior to a surgery), then you would go down a size in the waist to reflect the hip measurements.
Please consult the sizing charts if in any doubt.