The transparent silicone sheet is used to treat the scarred tissue and to prevent the formation of keloid and hypertrophic scars. Once the sheet is applied to the scar, it minimizes the movement of the skin and maintains an optimal moisture of the skin, which in return keeps the scar hydrated and helps with regeneration.
The LIPOELASTIC sheet is intended to treat old and new scars, and any other skin damage. For new scars, it is vital to use the product on a closed wound, at least three days after removal of the stitches.
The packaging of the LIPOELASTIC sheet strip includes 1 piece of a sheet with the dimensions 5 x 20 cm, they can be cut accordingly to the size of the scars.
Recommended time of the treatment is one month. To ensure the durability of the silicone sheet, it is recommended to wash the product with warm water and mild soap after each use.
- Easy to use
- Treatment of both old and new scars
- Hydrates the damaged tissue and helps its regeneration
- Adapts to movement
- Easily modifiable for specific scars
- Discreet and transparent
- 100% medical-grade silicone
Apply the sheet onto a clean and dry scar. Do not use the product on open and fresh wounds. Remove both protective foils (white and transparent) and apply the sheet over the scar. The scar should be completely covered. If needed, support the sheet with a garment/post-operative bra, bandage, or a hypoallergenic sheet.
It is necessary to let the skin to get used to the sheet at the beginning of the treatment. Start the treatment like this:
- Wear the sheet for 2 hours during the first 4 days
- For the next 2 days, step up the interval to wearing the sheet for 4 hours
- Keep adding 2 hours of wear time every day, until you reach the optimal wear time, which is 24 hours a day