When should I use PI premium?
- Fashionable bra PI premium is specifically designed for women who have already finished their post-operative recovery period after breast implants operation*
* The length of post-operative care is decided individually by a surgeon. PI premium bra is suitable straight after the recovery is finished
- Innovation amongst LIPOELASTIC® bras – First sexy bra after an augmentation
- Laced post-operative bra with seamless cups designed for women after an augmentation
- Compression ensures to fix breast implants in the right place
- Offers fashionable design with lace and golden accessories – nickel-free
- Low décolletage allows to show the cleavage
- Bra is finished with soft elastic band at the bottom
- PI premium is not a medical device
- Heat moulded seamless cups for the best comfort of your breasts
- Cups are finished with lace to add a luxury look
- Three rows of hooks and eyes at the back – allows to adjust compression as needed
- Adjustable shoulder straps with gold fittings
- The bra is made of a pleasant soft material, finished with a lace
- The material has been awarded Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex)
- All fittings are nickel-free with Oeko-Tex certification
- Material composition: 68 % POLYAMIDE, 32 % ELASTANE
How to measure and determine the proper size of the LIPOELASTIC® post-operative bra?
How to put on the post-operative LIPOELASTIC® bra featuring a front zipper properly?
1. Before you start, remove all your clothes except for underwear so that the measurement is not distorted – it is the only way to get the most accurate results. Also, it is important to stand upright, have a loose belly and breathe naturally.
2. When the measurements are taken, the measuring tape must be in a horizontal position. The tape must not point downwards or upwards so as not to distort the measurements.
3. When taking measurements, do not tighten the tape around your body, it must touch the body, but must not be too tight or too loose.
4. Write all measurements on paper and re-measure again for accuracy.
Please, measure yourself couple of times to be sure of your sizing in each body area. Take note of your measurements pre-surgery as this can be referred to later, to check the healing progress and to indicate where the post-surgery Oedema is moving to.
Do you fall in between sizes?
For most women, hips are the widest body part. If your hips fall into a higher size category than your waist, you should always choose the size that is applicable to your hips. If on the other hand, your hip measurements fall into a smaller size than your waist measurement (prior to a surgery), then you would go down a size in the waist to reflect the hip measurements.
Please consult the sizing charts if in any doubt.