When should I use the PI filling fat transfer compression bra?
• Suitable for use in the first stage of post-operative care after breast plastic surgery, when applying own fat (breast augmentation with own fat, bust modification using own fat, fat transfer, fat transfer, lipofilling, fatgrafting)
• Compression post-operative bra designed only after the procedures, when the body's own fat is applied to the breast
• The cups are specially modified to prevent undue pressure on the applied fat
• Thermally shaped cups made of light, translucent material to protect breasts
• Cups are sewn with a flat seam to support the chest in the correct areas
• Seamless design in the nipple area prevents skin irritation
• Hook and loop fastening at the rear
• Classic adjustable arms with plastic slider on the back
Can the bra be combined with a breast belt?
• In the case of plastic surgery, when transferring fat to the breast, it is not normally recommended to use a breast belt. If your surgeon recommends it, you should follow his instructions.