MH Special Comfort
When to use the compression body garment MH special Comfort?
- After abdominal plastic surgery, tummy tuck, DIEP flap, mummy makeover and liposuction of arms, back, flanks and hernia surgeries, breast surgeries (i.e. breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, breast lift surgery, mastopexy and mammoplasty)
- This garment is also recommended as part of post-pregnancy compression therapy to help shrink the postpartum belly
- Post-operative female upper body sleeveless garment covers body from shoulders to the crotch area; suitable for use after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy tuck, DIEP flap, mummy makeover, and liposuction of arms, back, flanks, as well as hernia and breast surgeries (i.e. breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, breast lift surgery, mastopexy and mammoplasty)
- This garments is also recommended as part of post-pregnancy compression therapy to help shrink the postpartum belly. Return of pre-natal abdominal muscle position and reduction of scarring.
- The breast cups are shaped by soft stitched flat seams that do not touch the area of scar tissue and are designed not to irritate breasts post surgery
- Shoulder straps with adjustable four rows of hooks and eyes allow the adjustment of the breast position as needed
- The zip fastening is placed at the front part of the garment
- There is a zipper closure at the front underlain with support hooks to facilitate ease of dressing post operatively and beyond
- There is a hygienic opening with adjustable three rows of hooks and eyes in the crotch for all day comfort and easy use of the bathroom; own underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment
- Shoulder straps with four rows of hooks and eyes allow the adjustment of the breast position as needed
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
- Material composition: 52 % POLYAMIDE, 42 % ELASTANE, 6 % COTTON
Comfort fasteningCLASSIC material
1. Before you start, remove all your clothes except for underwear so that the measurement is not distorted – it is the only way to get the most accurate results. Also, it is important to stand upright, have a loose belly and breathe naturally.
2. When the measurements are taken, the measuring tape must be in a horizontal position. The tape must not point downwards or upwards so as not to distort the measurements.
3. When taking measurements, do not tighten the tape around your body, it must touch the body, but must not be too tight or too loose.
4. Write all measurements on paper and re-measure again for accuracy.
Please, measure yourself couple of times to be sure of your sizing in each body area. Take note of your measurements pre-surgery as this can be referred to later, to check the healing progress and to indicate where the post-surgery Oedema is moving to.
Do you fall in between sizes?
For most women, hips are the widest body part. If your hips fall into a higher size category than your waist, you should always choose the size that is applicable to your hips. If on the other hand, your hip measurements fall into a smaller size than your waist measurement (prior to a surgery), then you would go down a size in the waist to reflect the hip measurements.
Please consult the sizing charts if in any doubt.