When to use LIPO slide?
- Product designed to aid in the assistant of putting on the compression garments
- LIPO slide Aid is a new product designed to aid putting on LIPOELASTIC® TD, TB, TBF and TBFL series compression garments as post- surgery patients can experience limited mobility.
- Lightweight in design and silky in material, LIPO slide allows the patient to slide easily the compression garment up the leg without straining or discomfort.
- UNI size
- Material composition: 100 % POLYESTER
How to use Easy Slide Aid for putting on LIPOELASTIC compression garments?
1. Before you start, remove all your clothes except for underwear so that the measurement is not distorted – it is the only way to get the most accurate results. Also, it is important to stand upright, have a loose belly and breathe naturally.
2. When the measurements are taken, the measuring tape must be in a horizontal position. The tape must not point downwards or upwards so as not to distort the measurements.
3. When taking measurements, do not tighten the tape around your body, it must touch the body, but must not be too tight or too loose.
4. Write all measurements on paper and re-measure again for accuracy.
Please, measure yourself couple of times to be sure of your sizing in each body area. Take note of your measurements pre-surgery as this can be referred to later, to check the healing progress and to indicate where the post-surgery Oedema is moving to.
Do you fall in between sizes?
For most women, hips are the widest body part. If your hips fall into a higher size category than your waist, you should always choose the size that is applicable to your hips. If on the other hand, your hip measurements fall into a smaller size than your waist measurement (prior to a surgery), then you would go down a size in the waist to reflect the hip measurements.
Please consult the sizing charts if in any doubt.