FM Lip Lift
When to use FM lip lift compression garment?
• Suitable for use during the entire post-operative phase after plastic or aesthetic procedures where the upper lip is lifted for the purpose of adding volume (bullhorn lip lift, lip augmentation).
• This compression garment is suitable for plastic or aesthetic procedures where the upper lip is lifted for the purpose of adding volume (bullhorn lip lift, lip augmentation).
• The compression garment is fitted over the head and offers three size adjustments thanks to its variable Velcro fastening.
• A band of fabric is added to the bandage to attach it to the side of the face with Velcro and achieve the desired compression in the upper lip area. This ensures the desired compression in the upper lip area.
• The facial bandage is fastened in three places:
- On the top of the head
- On the mid-neck area
- At the nape of the neck
• To achieve proper compression, it is necessary to fasten the loose strip of fabric on the face using Velcro.
• CLASSIC material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
• The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
• Material composition: 75 % POLYAMIDE, 25 % ELASTANE
1. Before you start, remove all your clothes except for underwear so that the measurement is not distorted – it is the only way to get the most accurate results. Also, it is important to stand upright, have a loose belly and breathe naturally.
2. When the measurements are taken, the measuring tape must be in a horizontal position. The tape must not point downwards or upwards so as not to distort the measurements.
3. When taking measurements, do not tighten the tape around your body, it must touch the body, but must not be too tight or too loose.
4. Write all measurements on paper and re-measure again for accuracy.
Please, measure yourself couple of times to be sure of your sizing in each body area. Take note of your measurements pre-surgery as this can be referred to later, to check the healing progress and to indicate where the post-surgery Oedema is moving to.
Do you fall in between sizes?
For most women, hips are the widest body part. If your hips fall into a higher size category than your waist, you should always choose the size that is applicable to your hips. If on the other hand, your hip measurements fall into a smaller size than your waist measurement (prior to a surgery), then you would go down a size in the waist to reflect the hip measurements.
Please consult the sizing charts if in any doubt.