When to use FM lip lift compression garment?
• Suitable for use during the entire post-operative phase after plastic or aesthetic procedures where the upper lip is lifted for the purpose of adding volume (bullhorn lip lift, lip augmentation).
• This compression garment is suitable for plastic or aesthetic procedures where the upper lip is lifted for the purpose of adding volume (bullhorn lip lift, lip augmentation).
• The compression garment is fitted over the head and offers three size adjustments thanks to its variable Velcro fastening.
• A band of fabric is added to the bandage to attach it to the side of the face with Velcro and achieve the desired compression in the upper lip area. This ensures the desired compression in the upper lip area.
• The facial bandage is fastened in three places:
- On the top of the head
- On the mid-neck area
- At the nape of the neck
• To achieve proper compression, it is necessary to fasten the loose strip of fabric on the face using Velcro.
• CLASSIC material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
• The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
• Material composition: 75 % POLYAMIDE, 25 % ELASTANE
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
- Material composition: 72 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE
- Avoid applying creams, ointments, and liquids to the skin before using the bandage. Application of products to the skin may cause damage to the structure of the material upon contact. The damaged material structure can cause skin discoloration