When to Use ACTIVE Leggings?
Suitable for everyday wear, sports activities, and travel
- Limit swelling of the legs
- Avoid the feeling of heavy legs
- Prevent water retention in the body
- Restrict cellulite
- Can be worn as post-operative underwear for patients suffering from diseases of the lymphatic system
- Support blood circulation
- Encourage optical slimming of the lower limbs
- Help to reduce symptoms of lipedema
- Pink *
- Dark blue
- Compression leggings without fastenings are finished at the waist with a wide, designed band, so they don't roll or slide
- The leg openings are finished with a clean laser cut to ensure maximum comfort around the ankles
- Elastic flat seams prevent chafing and bruising of the skin
- Leggings are made of a high compressive material which removes body moisture, suppressing the symptoms of cellulite and optically slimming the figure (shapewear)
- Material is quick-drying and resistant to pilling
- The CLASSIC material maintains its constant compression even after repeated washing
- Compression leggings are without a hygienic opening; to ensure comfort, a gusset (a diamond-shaped piece of fabric) is sewn in the crotch
- The leggings are packed in a luxurious satin bag; the package also includes a protective laundry cover
- Available in the colours black, pink and dark blue
*We recommend wearing nude-coloured underwear with the pink leggings
Benefits of ACTIVE Leggings
- Slimming effect
- Prevents cellulite
- Permanent compression
- Quick-drying material
- Material resistant to pilling
- Washing package included
1. Before you start, remove all your clothes except for underwear so that the measurement is not distorted – it is the only way to get the most accurate results. Also, it is important to stand upright, have a loose belly and breathe naturally.
2. When the measurements are taken, the measuring tape must be in a horizontal position. The tape must not point downwards or upwards so as not to distort the measurements.
3. When taking measurements, do not tighten the tape around your body, it must touch the body, but must not be too tight or too loose.
4. Write all measurements on paper and re-measure again for accuracy.
Please, measure yourself couple of times to be sure of your sizing in each body area. Take note of your measurements pre-surgery as this can be referred to later, to check the healing progress and to indicate where the post-surgery Oedema is moving to.
Do you fall in between sizes?
For most women, hips are the widest body part. If your hips fall into a higher size category than your waist, you should always choose the size that is applicable to your hips. If on the other hand, your hip measurements fall into a smaller size than your waist measurement (prior to a surgery), then you would go down a size in the waist to reflect the hip measurements.
Please consult the sizing charts if in any doubt.