When to use the TBfLg leggings?
- Suitable for use in the first postoperative phase after liposuction of the lower abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, knees, and calves
- This compression garment is recommended for patients suffering from lipedema and lymphatic problems of the lower limbs
- Compression postoperative garment, specially designed for use during postoperative post-liposuction care and for patients suffering from lipedema and lymphatic problems of the lower limbs
- TBfLg leggings are suitable after liposuction of the buttocks, hips, thighs, knees, or calves
- TBfLg leggings have guaranteed graduated/ascending compression along the entire length of the product
- Compression underwear reaches the waist and is finished with a wide elastic band so that it does not roll or slide
- The leggings cover the instep, thus ensuring optimal compression in this area as well. They are finished with a clean laser cut (clean-cut technology) for maximum patient comfort
- The garment is offered in two lengths:
- LOW (shortened): recommended for a height of 155-165 cm
- HIGH (increased): recommended for a height of 165-175 cm
- The garment is without fastening
The "+" sizes have been specially designed based on the feedback from our customers. Women suffering from lipedema or swelling of the legs often have a larger calf circumference than is standardized in the size charts. For this reason, we have also added a "+" size to the menu, which has an increased size in the calf area, thus ensuring the maximum possible comfort for women with these complications.
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for the LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material has been awarded the OEKO-TEX® certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex)
- Material composition:
- LOW (shortened): 72 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE
- HIGH (increased): 71 % POLYAMIDE, 29 % ELASTANE
Avoid applying creams, ointments, and liquids to the skin before using the bandage. Application of products to the skin may cause damage to the structure of the material upon contact. The damaged material structure can cause skin discoloration
1. Before you start, remove all your clothes except for underwear so that the measurement is not distorted – it is the only way to get the most accurate results. Also, it is important to stand upright, have a loose belly and breathe naturally.
2. When the measurements are taken, the measuring tape must be in a horizontal position. The tape must not point downwards or upwards so as not to distort the measurements.
3. When taking measurements, do not tighten the tape around your body, it must touch the body, but must not be too tight or too loose.
4. Write all measurements on paper and re-measure again for accuracy.
Please, measure yourself couple of times to be sure of your sizing in each body area. Take note of your measurements pre-surgery as this can be referred to later, to check the healing progress and to indicate where the post-surgery Oedema is moving to.
Do you fall in between sizes?
For most women, hips are the widest body part. If your hips fall into a higher size category than your waist, you should always choose the size that is applicable to your hips. If on the other hand, your hip measurements fall into a smaller size than your waist measurement (prior to a surgery), then you would go down a size in the waist to reflect the hip measurements.
Please consult the sizing charts if in any doubt.