LIPOELASTIC SHEET LOLLIPOP 7 x 16 cm - silicone gel sheets
These transparent silicone sheets are used to treat the scarred tissue and to prevent keloid and hypertrophic scars. The lollipop-shaped sheet is suitable for treatment of the scars around the chest area, specifically after modelling and augmentation. Once the sheet is applied to the scar, it minimizes the movement of the skin, and maintains an optimal moisture of the skin, which in return keeps the scar hydrated and helps with regeneration.
LIPOELASTIC sheets are used to treat old and new scars and other skin damage. For new scars, it is necessary to use the product on a closed wound, at least three days after removal of the stitches.
The sheet in the shape of a lollipop (7 x 16 cm) is suitable for treatment of the scars around the chest area, especially after modelling and augmentation. The packaging includes 2 sheets with the dimensions 7 x 16 cm, they can be cut accordingly to the size of the scars.
Recommended time of the treatment is one month. To ensure the durability of the silicone sheet, it is recommended to wash the product with warm water and mild soap after every use.
- Easy to use
- Treatment of both old and new scars
- Hydrates the damaged tissue and helps its regeneration
- Adapts to movement
- Easily modifiable for specific scars
- Discreet and transparent
1. Before you start, remove all your clothes except for underwear so that the measurement is not distorted – it is the only way to get the most accurate results. Also, it is important to stand upright, have a loose belly and breathe naturally.
2. When the measurements are taken, the measuring tape must be in a horizontal position. The tape must not point downwards or upwards so as not to distort the measurements.
3. When taking measurements, do not tighten the tape around your body, it must touch the body, but must not be too tight or too loose.
4. Write all measurements on paper and re-measure again for accuracy.
Please, measure yourself couple of times to be sure of your sizing in each body area. Take note of your measurements pre-surgery as this can be referred to later, to check the healing progress and to indicate where the post-surgery Oedema is moving to.
Do you fall in between sizes?
For most women, hips are the widest body part. If your hips fall into a higher size category than your waist, you should always choose the size that is applicable to your hips. If on the other hand, your hip measurements fall into a smaller size than your waist measurement (prior to a surgery), then you would go down a size in the waist to reflect the hip measurements.
Please consult the sizing charts if in any doubt.