When to use the compression body garment MGF Variant?
- Recommended to use after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy tuck, DIEP flap, mommy makeover, liposuction of tummy, back, pelvic area, buttocks, hips, flanks and thighs, breast surgeries (i.e. breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, breast lift surgery, mastopexy and mammoplasty).
- This garment is suitable for patients undergoing multiple body contouring surgeries or post-reconstructive surgery
- This garment is also recommended as part of post-pregnancy compression therapy to help shrink the postpartum belly
- Post-operative female sleeveless full body garment is covering torso, chest and extending to just above knees. Suitable for use after abdominal plastic surgery, tummy tuck, DIEP flap, mommy makeover, liposuction of tummy, back, pelvic area, buttocks, hips, flanks and thighs, breast surgeries (i.e. breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, breast lift surgery, mastopexy and mammoplasty)
- This garment is also recommended as part of post-pregnancy compression therapy to help shrink the postpartum belly. Return of pre-natal abdominal muscle position and reduction of scarring
- Shoulder straps with adjustable four rows of hooks and eyes allow the adjustment of breast position as needed
- The legs extend above the knees and are finished with special ultrasonic technology so that the garment never rolls or compresses.
- A hook fastening is placed at the front part of the garment between the breasts.
- There is a hygienic opening in the crotch for all day comfort and easy use of the bathroom; own underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment
Design of cups
- Heat-moulded seamless cups for the perfect comfort of your breasts
- Hook fastening in 3 rows of hooks placed at the front part of the garment between the breasts.
- RIB material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material has been awarded the Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
- Material composition: 55 % POLYAMIDE, 45 % ELASTANE
Variant fasteningRIB material
1. Before you start, remove all your clothes except for underwear so that the measurement is not distorted – it is the only way to get the most accurate results. Also, it is important to stand upright, have a loose belly and breathe naturally.
2. When the measurements are taken, the measuring tape must be in a horizontal position. The tape must not point downwards or upwards so as not to distort the measurements.
3. When taking measurements, do not tighten the tape around your body, it must touch the body, but must not be too tight or too loose.
4. Write all measurements on paper and re-measure again for accuracy.
Please, measure yourself couple of times to be sure of your sizing in each body area. Take note of your measurements pre-surgery as this can be referred to later, to check the healing progress and to indicate where the post-surgery Oedema is moving to.
Do you fall in between sizes?
For most women, hips are the widest body part. If your hips fall into a higher size category than your waist, you should always choose the size that is applicable to your hips. If on the other hand, your hip measurements fall into a smaller size than your waist measurement (prior to a surgery), then you would go down a size in the waist to reflect the hip measurements.
Please consult the sizing charts if in any doubt.